Tailored support for a period of 6-12 months (depending on progress);
Free licence to occupy 2 desks per business in CFE’s FashTech community-led offices at Mare Street, including access to a meeting room and making facilities;
Access to the following workshops:
- Business planning and business modelling
- Accessing finance
- How to manage brand positioning and maximise PR
- Branding and brand identity
- Developing e-commerce and digital strategies
- Costings, pricing and profit margins
- Innovation and product development
- Product diversification
- Personal and professional development
- Production planning and sourcing
- Business coaching
Exclusive offers are available for programme participants with Zipcar, Amazon Web Services, Fashion & Beauty Monitor, Business of Fashion, WGSN, Mintel Academic, Google Cloud Startup Program, HubSpot and BizSpark.
A diagnostic review of the business takes place at the start of the programme, and every 3 months after, to assess progress and tailor the programme to best suit and benefit the business.
Other programme benefits include:
- Access to research facilities and London College of Fashion’s (LCF) extensive fashion library and digital repositories;
- Becoming part of the CFE community and benefiting from the network and high level advisors who support the CFE;
- Access to specialist equipment at the Digital Anthropology Lab at LCF (by appointment) or the new Digital Learning Lab in Mare Street;
- Access to LCF, CFE and its partner events for free;
- Discounts and offers from our industry partners, e.g. Amazon Web Services and Zipcar.
- All businesses must be operating in a London Borough
- All businesses must have been operating for a minimum of 12 months