CFE x Fashion Enter workshop – Apply Now
CFE is pleased to announce that our latest Fashion Production workshop will be in collaboration with Fashion Enter, a not for profit, social enterprise, which strives to be a centre of excellence for sampling, grading, production and for learning and development of skills within the fashion and textiles industry.
Fashion Production 1 supports designer brands in need of support navigating their way through the production process. Businesses will feel empowered in finding the right manufacturer to meeting that delivery date.
This is an amazing opportunity taking place at the Fashion Enter factory and studio and is perfect for businesses who want to find out more about factory processes and how to make it work for their production needs. Topics will include:
– The Garment Life Cycle in relation to central management systems
– Review of current trends in garment manufacturing
– The Factory uncovered – compliance
– What is SMETA?
– Dirty Tricks – 16 on 16 off
– Costings: How are garments costed – working examples
There will be a tour of the factory for production and tour of the fashion studio for sampling. A practical session with senior pattern cutter or Stitching Academy tutor will also be included on the day.
To qualify for this programme, you need to:
– Be operating in a London borough
– Be operating for at least 6 months
Deadline for applications: 11:59pm, 18 March 2019
Workshop Dates: 10-11 April 2019